By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:35 NIV)
Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” (John 13:35 NLT)
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:35 KJV)
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love each other. Anyone who does not love remains in death. (1 John 3:14)
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. (1 John 4:20)
And now, dear lady, I am not writing you a new command but one we have had from the beginning. I ask that we love one another. (2 John 1:5)
How are you doing? Are you treating all other Christians like blood relatives? If not, why not?
- Love like that Watch what God does, and then you do it, like children who learn proper behavior from their parents. Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with him and learn a life of love. […]
- Unity in the Body: Created, Nurtured, and Perfected by God "When a Christian shuns fellowship [unity] with other Christians, the devil smiles.
When he stops studying the Bible,
the devil laughs.
When he stops praying,
the devil shouts for […]
- What about missionaries? Does God want you to be a missionary? How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns! (Isaiah 52:7)
This is a […]
- 8 Gifts of Service for Your Church You may have thought God could only use superstars. But, this is not true, God can use anyone, if they are willing. God is very clear that these 8 gifts are given by him to ordinary people […]
- Finding God by Dwight L. Moody Finding God
Dwight L Moody gives fourteen sermons on the Way of Salvation, including such titles as "God Is Love" and "Seek the Lord."
God Is Love
My text is taken from the 1st […]
- If a man say, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar Christians know we are supposed to love one another. Christians know we have passed from death unto life because we love the brethren. The world will know we are Jesus Christ's disciples […]