By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:35 NIV)
Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” (John 13:35 NLT)
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:35 KJV)
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love each other. Anyone who does not love remains in death. (1 John 3:14)
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. (1 John 4:20)
And now, dear lady, I am not writing you a new command but one we have had from the beginning. I ask that we love one another. (2 John 1:5)
How are you doing? Are you treating all other Christians like blood relatives? If not, why not?
- Love like that Watch what God does, and then you do it, like children who learn proper behavior from their parents. Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with him and learn a life of love. […]
- Unity in the Body: Created, Nurtured, and Perfected by God "When a Christian shuns fellowship [unity] with other Christians, the devil smiles.
When he stops studying the Bible,
the devil laughs.
When he stops praying,
the devil shouts for […]
- If a man say, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar Christians know we are supposed to love one another. Christians know we have passed from death unto life because we love the brethren. The world will know we are Jesus Christ's disciples […]
- What about missionaries? Does God want you to be a missionary? How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns! (Isaiah 52:7)
This is a […]
- Abound in love for one another
For God so loved the world This is the most well known Bible verse in the entire world. "For God so loved the world…" (John 3:16) Have you considered the kind of love it […]
- Luke 15 – The Divine Seeker of the bewildered, unconscious, and voluntary sinner
Have you ever wondered if you've gotten so far away from God that he doesn't notice you anymore? Or maybe you feel like God notices you, but he's either angry with you for what you've […]
- Finding God by Dwight L. Moody Finding God
Dwight L Moody gives fourteen sermons on the Way of Salvation, including such titles as "God Is Love" and "Seek the Lord."
God Is Love
My text is taken from the 1st […]
- Christian versus the treadmill All the man-made religions of the world teach you how to improve your zeal and your work to make yourself right before God. This turns into an endless treadmill of working harder with more […]